SDK is seeking submissions for our first issue. If you are or have been a worker in tech, in any non-management or non-ownership role, we want to hear from you! Submissions on the topic of organizing tech workers will be considered. Authors whose submissions are selected for publication will retain ownership of their work and will be compensated for their contributions.
- Have you ever been in a union or other worker organization, either in tech or in another industry? What was that experience like?
- What is your role relative to tech work? What problems and rewards does this role bring?
- What problems do you face in your tech work? What solutions have you tried or seen others try? If you haven’t tried unions or other worker organizing, why not? If you have, how did that go?
- What do you predict your role’s future will be like? Will people be doing the same work you’re doing now in 10, 20, 50 years? Do you imagine worker organizing becoming more or less relevant to the people doing this work?
- Are there other questions you would want to ask other people who work in tech about any of these topics?
Send submissions to email@example.com